Become a Member
‘If this was your regular, you would think you had died and gone to heaven’. So said Golf Club Atlas when it included Goswick on its short list of the ‘147 Custodians of the Game’.
We couldn’t agree more. When it comes to pure links golf played over a championship course with membership fees second to none— it really is like a little slice of heaven on earth. And we’d like nothing more than to share it with you.
However, be advised that since golf resumed during the gradual relaxation of the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, we have seen a surge in demand. At the moment, we are only accepting new male members under the age of 31. But we can add your name to our waiting list should this situation change in the future.
For all others, including women and those up to the age of 30, we invite you to:
- Peruse the list of membership options below.
- Find the one that best fits your needs.
- Reach out to our club secretary, Rory Davidson, as soon as possible.
He’ll get in touch with you and take it from there. It really is as simple as that.
And Goswick really is as special as everyone says.
Come and discover it for yourself.
Distance Country Member
Winter Member – 5 day
Winter Member – 7 day
9 Hole Member
Intermediate Member “A” 18-21 YRS
Intermediate Member “B” 22-25 YRS
Intermediate Member “C” 26-30 YRS
Junior Member 12-17 YRS
Junior Member Under 12 YRS
Locker Rental – Men
Locker Rental – Ladies
Buggy Bay Rental – Petrol
Buggy Bay Rental – Electric
NO JOINING FEE
- Course open 52 weeks of the year
- Competitions throughout the year
- Member’s guest £15 (this concession not available to Winter Members)
- Country Member must live over 30 miles from Goswick within postcodes TD, EH and NE
- Distance Country Member must live out with postcode TD, EH and NE
Direct all enquiries to Rory Davidson, Club Secretary, at +44 (0) 1289 387 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.