COVID-19 Guidance: What You Need to Know
We’re thrilled that our golf course is once again open for play by members and visitors. And we very much look forward to welcoming you here.
But please be advised that we are continuing to adhere to the government’s COVID-19 guidelines. As such, we ask that you please:
- Arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Change your shoes in the car park.
- Only use the toilet if you must; access is limited to one person at a time. Use the hand sanitiser station when entering and leaving.
- Adhere to the two-metre social distance measure at all times.
- Do not touch or remove the flagsticks.
- Retrieve your own golf ball from the raised depth of hole without touching the cup or flagstick.
- Refrain from picking up a partner’s ball or any balls found.
- Do not go back and replay a shot if you cannot find your ball.
- Aim to complete your round in no more than three hours.
- Use our clubhouse, but in keeping with the restrictions.
- Do not come to the club if you are feeling unwell or if you think there is the slightest chance you may have been in contact with a carrier of the virus.
- Call or email the club at the earliest opportunity if you encounter any post-round health issues.
When you arrive on the day, please check in with our pro — Paul Terras — in his shop. He can set you up with whatever you might need, such as a trolley or buggy for hire and range balls for our grass tee practice facility.
We have no doubt that golf can be a much-needed refuge of calm amid this still very anxious time. But each of us is responsible for playing the game in a way that helps ensure everyone’s safety. We’re sure you agree.
See you soon!