COVID-19 Guidance: What You Need to Know
We’re thrilled that our golf course and clubhouse are once again open to members and visitors. We very much look forward to welcoming you here.
But please be advised that we are continuing to adhere to the government’s COVID-19 guidelines.
On the Course
As of Monday, 19th July and until further notice, play on the course has returned to pre-pandemic conditions. This means:
- The cups have returned to normal depth.
- Flagsticks can be removed.
- Bunker rakes have returned, so the six-inch relief option is no longer available.
- Ball washers are available for use.
- It is OK to share equipment and swap cards.
In the Clubhouse
- We respectively request that you continue to wear a face covering while in the clubhouse and pro shop.
- Table service remains in force.
- More tables and chairs have been set out.
- The one-way system has been removed.
- Track and trace continues in operation.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser located next to the coffee machine and when entering and leaving the clubhouse and pro shop.
- If you have any health issues, or think you may have COVID-19 symptoms, then please do not come to the club.
- Please call or email the club at the earliest opportunity if you encounter any post-round health issues.
As the rising case numbers make clear, COVID-19 remains a threat to all of us. As such, we ask that you please behave sensibly while at the club and continue to do your part to protect yourself, your fellow members, visitors and the staff.
See you soon!